Commission Process (Non-Commercial)
- A commission form will be posted on the 1st of every month. Limit 1 slot per person, per month, unless otherwise noted.
- You MUST be 18 years or older. All characters MUST have visual references.
- After it is accepted, I will email you an invoice. Paying it agrees to my Terms and Conditions, so read them before paying!
- When the invoice is paid and I reach your slot in my queue, I will start drawing.
- Your Trello card will display the check-ins. Each check-in requires approval before I continue.
- When done, I will send you a Google Drive link for download of the hi-res image(s). Make sure everything looks good and download the file(s) as I cannot guarantee the links will remain active.
- I may post WIPs to Twitter and I will post the final commission online in a smaller format. If you wish to remain anonymous or don’t want me to share/post your commission, please let me know.
Sorry, I do not have a waitlist at this time. You will have to try again next month.
Finished commissions are approximately 2500×3000 pixels at 72DPI. It may vary based on composition. Comic sizes are 2500px wide and as long as the comic demands.
Publicly posted versions are 1280px at the longest dimension.
If you have specific dimensions, let me know before I begin. If you want higher DPI for printing purposes, ask first.
Use, Edits, Credit
Reproduction of the art and usage in ANY relation to NFTs and bitcoins is NOT allowed.
You can use the art for wallpapers. If you use it for social media profile images, please credit me in your bio, even if it’s just “Sacchilemons” for short. Use @sacchilemons if posting to Twitter.
You can not use the art in videos in any kind.
Reposting to Tumblr, Furaffinity, etc. is allowed as long as you provide a link to me in some way. You can repost to Twitter only if it is your commission. Otherwise, please RT from me!
Cancellations are allowed for color commissions with refunds based on how far along the artwork is.
Each check-in means you must approve the continuation of the art, but also dictates how much of a refund you will get if you need to cancel. For black/white sketches, the amount will depend on the situation, but will likely be 50% of your money back. See below for color commissions.
Color Illustration Refunds
- Rough Sketch: 100% Full Refund (will NOT receive sketch)
- Clean Sketch: 50% Refund (will receive art)
- Flat Colors: 25% Refund (will receive art)
- Fully Complete: No Refund (even if art is rejected)
If you receive art after cancellation, such as sketch or lines, you are NOT allowed to have another artist “finish” it without explicit permission. You can, however, come back to me to finish it (after paying for it, of course).
Your original work file won’t be deleted so I’ll be able to finish it. This way, if a financial problem arises and you have to wait to finish it, you can!
There are no refunds for buyer’s remorse.